12.15.2010

Birthday finals? Wait, those don't go together.

December 14th
What a glorious day to be born! Yesterday was in fact the 14th, and thus my birthday! Now since I have been in college, for more years than I would like to admit, my birthday has fallen during the week of torturous finals. This year was no different.

Thankfully, I find a few amazing friends wherever I move and they help me celebrate my birthday, even though I'm stressed out beyond belief. Reese's did a wonderful job at cheering me through birthday finals this year! I almost hung myself on her decor when I walked out the door to take Maddie on a walk yesterday morning.



Reese's is also a phenomenal gift-buying little devil!



What more could a girl ask for?!

Last but not least, dinner and margs were necessary to complete the birthday celebration process!



Happy birthday to me! (Now it's time to panic about how these exams could make or break my future as a nurse!)

Go Time
At 11 a.m. this morning I will be grilled over Pharmacology, which has been an amazing class.



Then at 4:30 p.m. I will recall all of the 100 ridiculous questions I memorized that will be on the Lifespan final from previous exams...a Psyc class, and basically, a waste of time. No offense to Psyc people, I usually enjoy the subject, especially when there's anatomy involved, but our outdated textbook shared outdated information with our class for a solid 4 months this semester. Whew, I'm glad this class is over.



Naturally, I'm blogging rather than studying. Wish me luck.

More Importantly
I will see if my legs can handle a 6 miler this evening. I'll say a prayer before I attempt this one for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment