11.15.2010

Where do you run in Greece?

Greece
So I was just looking at my so-called audience for this blog of mine and noticed there was a small audience in Greece. Now I'm not sure if this is Google playing a joke on me, but I'm gonna roll with it.

Where do people yog in Greece? Wait, why would you yog in Greece when you could be sipping wine and eating entire cheese trays while overlooking the Mediterranean Sea? Whoaaaa now. With those sort of thoughts I could get totally off on my running goals and start saving up to travel to Greece....one goal at a time!

Aww! There is an Athens running club. How wonderful! Next time I'm in the area I'll have to stop by for a long run.

I would donate my brain...wait ENTIRE BODY to science when I die if I could go here...


No comments:

Post a Comment