10.03.2010

Best Friends are Awesome

So what makes a "best friend?"
1. Brutal honesty is the only policy. No need acting nice when you're with your bff (I know...I should be ashamed, I used the phrase bff), you can be brutally honest and no one gets their feelings hurt.



2. Suddenly, you're a comedian. Ever had someone totally "get" your humor? Get a best friend...suddenly you're effing hilarious....even when you're not funny to anyone else.


3. You don't have to have a plan. Just do whatever, hang out, watch TV, when the company is good it doesn't matter what you're doin!



I like social interaction...Who woulda thought?

I'm the type of person where I can be social and in the mood for anything, but at the end of the day I'm perfectly content with having 2 friends and my family. I'm a great alone person and enjoy peace and quiet, so I don't require people around me constantly. When I find a friend though, I hang on to them like oxygen binds to hemoglobin.



Guess what I'm learning about in school right now?

Since moving to Corpus I have been a complete hermit and my sole focus is on school and work. If I ever have developed an obsession...nursing school is it!

My best friend came to visit me this weekend...and it was like having a weight lifted off my shoulders. Ya know the feeling that just because someone you trust is there, you just feel better? Aw! It's so great.

So just remember, when you find a good friend...hold onto them! Even though you may not see them for months at a time, when you get to hang with them, it's soooo much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment