10.23.2010

The Coffee Shop Hop



What a Relaxing Saturday
So not running yesterday...wait, I did run yesterday. Hmm, then I can't explain why I felt so good today. Hm, fancy that.

So today was all about catching up on work. So I packed my bags and rode off into the distance via Black Beauty, my transformer. I wasn't in the mood to go to my typical coffee shop, Coffee Waves, even though it is A-mazing, and so Austin-like.



So I asked Black Beauty where we should go, and she took me here...



Agua Java. Cute. Has a night downtown feel to it, but after a few hours of writing there I decided to push on my tour for the perfect cafe where I can see the water. Amidst my Agua Java adventure, a man (late 20's, early 30's) passes by me, points at my seemingly short list of things I had to write about, and makes some remark like, "getting a lot of studying done are ya?" I laughed awkwardly and wanted to say that short list turns into 15 pages of pure magic on paper....rude man! Anyhow, I'm still not sure whether he was just making a bad joke or was being a little nit-picky to a complete stranger. I should hunt him down and ask him.

No comments:

Post a Comment