10.22.2010

Orphan no More!

My Papa
So I'm one of those freaky kids who lovesss my dad, aka John Wayne and how marches to the beat of his own drum.

So when I received a photo of my father, who would live int he mountains 24-7 with no running water, electricity, or other people around, on a computer in a bar, checking his finances. I could only hope to one day be like him.



Winter Texans are Home-bound
John Wayne and....hmm what shall I call Mom? How about...The Irish Bride maybe? Lets try it on for size during this blog and if I don't like it anymore, the nickname will change.

Back to the story...so John Wayne and The Irish Bride



...have officially left the uncivilized area of the North Fork of the Flathead River, Montana, and are driving back to the Great State of Texas.

Hallelujah I'm not an orphan anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment