9.15.2010

Common Ailments of the 1st Year Nursing Student

So You Want to be a Nurse?
I want to be a nurse...so I take the proper courses over 2 and 1/2 years so I can get my Bachelor's of Science in Nursing and ace the exam to become a registered nurse.



Who said ANYTHING about learning about all the diseases of the human body, the signs and symptoms, and current treatment and medications necessary to cure these ailments?!?!?!

Hypochondriac-say what
From pulling a muscle to chronic heart failure...there are so many things you can get, catch and die from...Ah! I'm determined that I have them all!



So now I'm determined I have an arrhythmia. Lol. Lord help me if I EVER purchase the book seen above.

Anyhow, the point of this blog post is the fact that I shall call the student health center tomorrow and schedule a well adult checkup...ya know... just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment